Hi ,I am performing Teamsite Migration from teamsite 6.7.1 to Teamsite 7.2.1. I have copied the iw-store from old server to new server and then installed teamsite. I have performed all the installation steps as per autonomy installation/migration guide. After succesful installation I have copied the following configuration files as it is from old server to new server and rebooted and the server 1. templating.cfg.2. tsusers.xml and tsgroups.xml 3. roles.xmlNow when I am saving a DCR after new form entry or modifying the DCR , I am getting the following error"Save was unsuccessful. Check the path or contact your TeamSite administrator." com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: Unknown Hopi error(Failure in operation) at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleExceptionSci(ExceptionHandler.java:264) at I have attached a doc containing screenshot of error message and also error message for this error from /usr/Interwoven/TeamSite/local/logs/iwui/content_center.logI tried creating a new teamsite user and then logged in with its login and then tried saving a DCR but its giving same error. Build #: 102
Hi ,Today I found that even though I am getting this pop error but the dcr is getting saved. I have already created sym link by the name iw-home so all reference to iw-home are already working fine. iw-home --> /usr/Interwoven/teamSite.Also I analyzed that its not due to any form api but a generic error since I removed the form api call and any custom cgi callout from the dct but still getting the same pop-up error. I even found that when I am getting similar error on "get latest" functionality also. On clicking a get latest where the staging has latest version into a workarea. I get a pop-up showing " An unexpected error occured: Failure in operation. Root cause: com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: Unknown Hopi error(Failure in operation) at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleExceptionSci(ExceptionHandler.java:264) at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:104) at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceNodeSciImpl.getAssociations(FileServiceNodeSciImpl
Did this issue ever get resolved? We're having the same exact problem with our Teamsite Migration from Teamsite 6.7.1 to Teamsite 7.3.0. Both saving a DCR and running "get latest" are generating hopi errors.
Autonomy recommeds to first move to TS 6.7.2 SP2 before upgrading to TS 7.2.1. I am not sure what anomalies it can create to the system but it is always better to go with the recommendation made by Autonomy.