Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error processing SSI file
msrich
TeamSite Windows
Version: Interwoven TeamSite 6.7.1 Service Pack 1
Build Number: 68040
On one TeamSite server, I can launch and render an shtml page in a parent branch -- and a copy of the shtml page within a sub-branch.
On another TeamSite server, set up similarly, the page looks FINE in the parent, but in the sub-branch, I get "Error processing SSI file."
Any ideas on what to check -- in iw.cfg? Elsewhere? Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msrich
The problem seems to be with the following include in the shtml page:
#include virtual="/folder1/folder2/folder3/file.hti"
This instruction yields the "Error processing SSI file" result.
In fact, if I have this instruction by itself in an shtml file, I get the same Error result in the sub-branch.
With this same simple file in the parent branch, I don't see the error at all; the page renders fine.
msrich
Someone here thinks maybe an old docroot setting (now removed from iw.cfg) for the sub-branch is still in effect, even though we've done an iwreset -a. This person suggests a reboot of the server.
Think that could help?
Any way to tell whether the system is currently retaining an inappropriate docroot setting for the sub-branch?
nipper
SSIs are processed by the webserver, so you *may* want to restart IIS or Apache
msrich
Cycling IIS did the trick. Thanks.