Hi,
I have a requirement to skip the tt_data initiation screen which says "Submit Now" Submit Later" screen on the click to Finish Button..I did a similar thing for wft..But can some one suggest How can i do for wfm. I am attaching the screen shot for better understanding..I did the similar thing for wft .
function handleFinish() {
if(IWDatacapture.isModified()) response = confirm("You are about to start a workflow. Click OK to continue, Cancel to go back and save.");
if (!response) {
return;
}
var cmd = "/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.new_job";
var wft = "solutions/author.wft";
var url = "http://" + server + cmd + "?iw_template_file=" + wft + "&vpath;
var workflowWindow = window.open();
workflowWindow.window.location.href = url;
}
IWDatacapture.close();
}
I tried the same for wfm but it is not working
var cmd = "/iw-cc/command/iw.ccpro.new_job";
var wf = "test.ipm";
var url = "http://" + server + cmd + "?iw_template_file=" + wft + "&vpath;
CAN SOME PLEASE SUGGEST FOR WFM..
Thanks in Advance