Hi Team,Well I have a question which will sound very funny to you all… but please help me out to understand this…I am a novice for Livesite. I am working on Teamsite 7.1. But willing to work on Livesite, at least Sitepublisher part of it.Does (only) Sitepublisher require a separate license? (My client is not ready to invest money for any new license) I know that Runtime does requires license for installation…But can I have only Siteplisher without any license integrated with my Teamsite 7.1 so I can go ahead and at least try my hands on some static and dynamic component development?Thank you
The concept 'sitepublisher' and 'livesite' has always been a bit blurry.
Thank you all for wonderful posts.Well, here is what I can figure out from above discussion… (Still lil bit confused, please correct me if I am wrong.)If I have licensed Teamsite 7.1 version installed, I can go ahead and install only SitePublisher (need to check If I need to obtain a new TS.lic file with SITEPUBLISHER=true) so as to create static and dynamic components.But to display deployed “.page” outputs we need to have Livesite runtime environment in place, which requires a separate license…