Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
How to search documents by boolean attribute imProfileCustom25
mlf
I'm trying to search on boolean attribute imProfileCustom25 but I keep getting the error "[NRTSession ][SearchDocuments ]Search parameter invalid".
I've tried adding the search paramters a couple ways:
1) objProfileSearchParams.Add(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileCustom25, "0");
2) objProfileSearchParams.Add(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileCustom25, "false");
I execute my search like this
IManContents contents = manSess.SearchDocuments(objDBList, objProfileSearchParams, true);
What is the proper why to search on a boolean value?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
rathna
Try the following code,
searchparams.Add(imProfileAttributeID.imProfileCustom25,"Y");
I hope,it will work.
Thanks
Rathina
(Topic_36003)_OS_BIRT_2.6.2_SumStringValues.rptdesign
Arwin
Typically, you either need to use the string value "N" or "Y", or the boolean value False or True. Note that in these cases you should not pass False or True as a string ("False").
Usually both work, sometimes only one of them, and I've even had them change on me in an 8.5 version of the API once. It is unfortunately not really consistent between Workspaces, Folders and Documents.