Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
UI customization
ivanho
Hi DevNet members,
Can I know anyone has customize the UI of CC Pro to add an item to it as per attachment ?
We like to put a workflow function outside of the workflow screen.
Please suggest. Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I believe it is possible with the right entries in the ui_custom.XML file, though I do not, off-hand, remember the details.
One might wonder why you want a "workflow" button added there though. You already have "Submit" and
Action > New Job
options available.
ivanho
ghoti, we want to bypass the job instantiation screen and fire the workflow directly from the UI.
anjani
Hi,
Add the given entries in the "ui_custom.xml" file to get the workflow link:
< heading id="iw.ccpro.filesys.heading">
< link id="cu.custom.workflow"
icon="/teamsite/images/command_icons/icn_deploy.gif"
label="Workflow"
description="Workflow Link"
url=" target="_blank" windowFeatures ="width=550, height=570,
scrollbars=yes, menubar=no, titlebar=no, location=no,
resizable=yes, status=yes, center=true, dependent=false">
< /link>
< /heading>
Change the icon image to the image path as per your requirement.
Hope this hepls you.
Thanks,
A.S.
ivanho
Thanks A.S.
I will give it a try.