Hi,I am trying to setup DAS with a user defined schema. Based on the documentation, I can map it to any UDS. That means I can map DCRs to any tables in my database with the existing table names. But some where in the documentation it says that "With DAS, table names are generated based on the vpaths and data types involved". So which is it are the table names fixed by DAS or can I map DCRs to my existing table names? Please let me know if I missed something.Thanks,-H
Yes you are right. We are trying to set it up from scratch. The requirement is to dump DCR changes into ORACLE database either automatically or manually with out the user's knowledge behind the screens. We are evaluating whether to use DataDeploy or do some java JDBC scripts. Based on my understanding so far, 1. Mapping for dbschema.cfg can be set up using GUI.2. Data Deploy configuration needs to be manually set up.3. Create a DnR script to update the database.Please feel free to correct me. Thanks,-H