Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
"IR Service not up"
Neer
I am trying to install common services using 7.1 version but I am getting an error which is "IR Service not up".
So please help me to get it resolved.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Can you please post your installer.log?
Also, when you check your running services/daemons is iwjbossd / "Interwoven Jboss Application Server" running?
antoinee
I've just encountered the exact same problem...
It was caused by the fact that the jboss application server used by the teamsite installer was not running because of a port conflict...
To solve it, I've edited two files:
ApplicationContainer/server/all/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml
and ApplicationContainer/server/default/deploy/jboss-web.deployer/server.xml
In these files, I've updated the section
Connector port="8080" address="${jboss.bind.address}"
like that
Connector port="8085" address="${jboss.bind.address}" (the port 8080 was already used by another application)
and then launch again the installer.
You can avoid this error by filling the good ports during the installation process. It is asked by the installer at the step "TeamSite web ports": you just have to change the "servlet" port to the good value
Regards,
Benoît
SebPRG
Doesnt work for me, tried to upgrade from 7.1 to 7.2 ... get this error and the Jboss services is not running. When i manually try to start it, it close 30 secs after. Any clue ?