Hi All,I'm installing LSDS 7.2 on Windows server 2008 with Tomcat 6 (service package) pre-installed.I've followed all of the installation instructions (not however configuring LSDS to work with .NET or WebSphere etc.) but I should at this point have something running in tomcat on port 1776 (the default port for LSDS). I hadto modify the run.bat script to execute tomcat6.exe instead of startup.bat but otherwise things seem to start up ok.I was just curious if there is any way to validate the install by visiting a URL at port 1776, similarto the validation which can be done for LSCS at localhost:1876There is currently no port listening at 1776 (tested using telnet). I'm just curious if this is normal behavior or if LSDS should have some port opened up there.
Thanks! As I'm installing LSDS for the first time and there are no specific instructions for doing this in the LSDS runtime manual, would you be able to point me towards any documentation on deploying the component guide? Or is it a standard OD deployment which simply needs to transfer files across to a particular target directory on the runtime server?Thinking about it though, even if I were to do that deployment, the server is not listening for traffic on that port ("telnet localhost 1776" doesn't connect, where 1876 and 8080 do). Any thoughts?