Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CallServer isue
Auli2
Can we populate more than 1 items in our DCT form using single CallServer method?
I have been trying to setValue on four textareas but each time it is just populating the item that I have mentioned first in the cgi script.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Certainly.
Post your code.
I am guessing that you create the JS in the callserver. I tend to have a call back routine and have the callserver hit that, with parameters, when it has completed.
xtab7.zip
Auli2
Here is the code, it sets the value for the item that is written first whether item1 or item2. Both items are textareas -
[HTML]my $textarea1 = "Hi";
my $textarea2 = "Hello";
print "Content-type: text/html\n\n";
print "<script type='text/javascript'>";
print "api = parent.getScriptFrame();";
print "api.IWDatacapture.getItem(\"/abc/item1\").setValue(\"$textarea1\");";
print "api.IWDatacapture.getItem(\"/abc/item2\").setValue(\"$textarea2\");";
print "</script>";
exit 0;[/HTML]
Bubble Chart_Modified.rptdesign