Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Teamsite hang
FredGravel
Hi
in iwtrace i see those lately
[workflow][3] SNAPSHOT[2C60]: enforced, on timeout.
TNetworkShares::Add Can't NetShareAdd, The device or directory does not exist!
Also Teamsite hang [freeze] for severals minutes 20 to 30 minutes. Like if a process was makig it freeze. Also I lost the share IWSERVER but not the Y: drive.
I stop and restart the service and the service will not come up. I close all service metatagger Open Deploy, IIS, Teamsite services, Derby, kill all iwperl.exe process. I try to start iwserver, it does not come back on. UNfortunatly I can't restart the server it is another group
I wait 30 min come back start iwserver and it works
Really Weird
Any Ideas
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Local iwstore or remote (i.e. on a SAN, NetApp etc) ?
I highly suggest you run iwfsck and talk to support.
FredGravel
Local on raid 5 on one Terra
There is no iwfsck on 6.7.2
nipper
You need to bring down TS, run iwfsck (do not repair anything), open a support ticket and pass them the iwfsck results. Have there been any RAID errors ?
FredGravel
Thx I found it and I did open a case with support
$iw-home\private\bin\iwfsck
I ran it but it takes 1 sec
Command line: iwfsck -d -p -r /
iwfsck: 6.7.2 Build 69622 Interwoven 20080818
***************************************
Walk directories and files.
***************************************
Looking up starting vpath /
[Mon Apr 26 16:05:20 2010]
STATUS: 0 points walked
Allocating bit vectors for 101023 points
STATUS: 8 points walked
Finished walking unwalked points.
[Mon Apr 26 16:05:20 2010]
***************************************
Walk branches to Verify Locks.
***************************************
[Mon Apr 26 16:05:20 2010]
STATUS: 0 branch points walked
STATUS: 1 branch points walked
Finished walking branch points.
[Mon Apr 26 16:05:20 2010]
[Mon Apr 26 16:05:20 2010]
Total points read: 25
Directories walked: 8
Files walked: 0
Symlinks walked: 0
TeamXML files walked: 0
Zombies walked: 0
Total disk reads: 19
FINISHED 0 error(s) found