TS 6.7.2
Solaris
We've always used Visual Format but lately we've been running into all kinds of odd behaviors with it. Content deleting when switching between text fields, characters not behaving, and so on. So I've decided to play around with TinyMCE to see how it stacks up. The only issue I've really seen with it is that the content is enclosed in 'p' tags. That will not work for us the majority of the time. In VF you can turn off that functionality but I can't seem to find a config file for TinyMCE that gives that option. Is that their something I'm missing or is that the only option with TinyMCE?
I know there is supposed to be some documentation for Tinymce in
http://TeamSite_server_name/iw/tinymce/docs/ but when we installed TS 6.7.2, the TinyMCE folder does not have the doc folder. Where can I get those documents and do they explain how to resolve the 'p' tag issue? Thanks.