Hi All,
I am facing one issue related to User Review Task.
We are using TeamSite 7.1 and WFM for creating workflows and we have a one Review Task in that that sends the mail to the Reviewer for approval/rejection.
Also, reviewer should be a part of approval group.
Now there is a scenario say If A initiates the Job and choose B as a reviewer, B gets the mail with a Task link in that and Finish button to
approve/reject.
B forwards that mail to A(who is the initiator of the workflow).
A clicks on the link, enter his credentials to Login to TS and click on Finish, instead of getting the error message, hee was able to approve the User Review Task.
Ideally he should not as He is not the Owner of the Task(owner of the Task is

and nor even the part of Approval Groups and not the Master as well.
The only thing is that both A and B are of author roles, but I checked that Permission overrides is unchecked for the Author role.
Also, I noticed if other author tries to approve the Task who it doesnot own, he is not able to do so,
its the case only when Initiator of the workflow tries to approve/reject the task.
I have gone through some posts but I am not clear whether it is the bug or is there any solution for this.
Please help me if any one knows the solution to this.
Thanks,
Monika