Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Front Office Configuration
System
Hi,
I installed Front Office cilent .When i am configuring through wizard it is giving the error like this
Could not connect to the Teamsite server
But igave teamsite server name and port correctly.
Do i need do anything otherthan this
Thanx in Advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tvaughan
did you configure iwwa.cfg ?
Migrateduser
Thanx for your reply.
I configured iwwa.cfg . I am able to configure in other systems.It is not working only one system.
I tried two other machines it is working without any problem.
The Machine which is not working has windows2000 professional
Thanx once again
Migrateduser
When I've seen the same behavior you describe (TFO server is up, but not being found by the TFO Config Wizard) it's usually because of some subtle error in the iwwa.cfg file. I've found it helpful to view the file in an editor with color-coding for the XML syntax of the file. Viewing the file with Internet Explorer works well for this.
You may also find it helpful to activate the TFO log files.
Migrateduser
Have you installed any SPs recently on the TeamSite server? If you installed SP2 (or SP3) recently, you might want to install the TFO patch from the support site?
Migrateduser
i checked iwwa.cfg in internet explorer it is ok.It is working in all systems except in one user machine.
when we try to install at the usermachine it is giving error like
teamsite server is not running or port number wrong.
Migrateduser
Is TeamSite operating properly? Can you bring up webdesk or webdeskpro?
Migrateduser
Teamsite is working Properly. Only i have problem with FrontOffice Client Configuration.
Thanx
Migrateduser
On another machine that is working, try logging in as the user who is having the problem. This is to isolate whether there is a problem with your iwwa.cfg or a machine issue.
Migrateduser
I am able to login with same user in other machine.
Migrateduser
Try enabling the TFO debug logs. Perhaps it might provide a clue.
TFO server
To enable TFO server side logging,
Add the following line to iw.cfg FrontOffice section: The example below shows the settings for Solaris.
[FrontOffice]
server_log_file=/var/adm/tfoserver.log
Make sure that the file /var/adm/tfoserver.log is writable by iwui.
Restart iwwebd using iwreset -ui command
TFO Client
To enable TFO client side logging,
Specify client registry settings under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Interwoven\TeamSite Front-Office
String Value
roxyLogFile, Value Data: full path of the log file.
Kill iwserverproxysvc.exe(IWSERV~1.EXE) from Task Manager.