Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Open Deploy Instance not showing up in OD admin console
jyadav
Hi
I have done migration teamsite and Open Deploy from Teamsite 6.7.1 to 7.2.1 and Opendeploy 6.1.1 to 7.2.1. I have 2 instance on Opendeploy running on old server. I have also created the same 2 instances on new server. I have made all the configuration same as old server
The database deploy for both instance is working fine.
1. When I am loging to OD admin console in view deployment console mode I am getting localhost and base instance name only. I am not getting the 2nd instance name so that I can select that instance and see the logs list for that instance in admin console mode.
I suppose there must be some config file where we specify the server instances.
2. I want to migrated all the OD user and OD admin from old server to new server. one way is run iwodauthorize command for all user. but as the list of od user is long I am looking for some smart solution just like I migrated all teamsite user by copying tsusers.xml file
Any pointer on this would be appreciated
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet