First time I am coming across server config files.odbase.xml and odrcvr.xml are the two server config files. odbase.xml on base and odrcvr.xml on receiver are required or optional (I guess its compulsory)? If I have odbase.xml, do I need to have odrcvr.xml ? A lot of information is already contained in odbase.xml for server configuration. Is it for base server only or will it apply to receiver server also ? do I need to have separate odrcvr.xml on receiver server ?
"Enabling target side Deploy and Run", when this field is specified on odbase.xml, does it take care of dnr script on receiver ? Logging defaults provided on odbase.xml - Does it take care of logging on receiver and base both ?If all these parameters can be set on odbase.xml, do we still need odrcvr.xml ?Is allowedHosts field to be specified in odrcvr.xml only or also in odbase.xml ? As odrcvr.xml is the file, where allowedHosts has a meaning.Thanks