Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Strange behaviour of NRS file
TrinMat
Hi All,
I have a search nrs file that in the initdialog event calls dlg.ClearAll. The problem presents that this clears not only all the search criteria (as expected) but also the location (not expected, since I am only calling it once).
The really strange behaviour occurs when this script is deployed to a new client. The script begins behaving as expected when you open it comment out the line, open outlook, close outlook, uncomment the line. After this it clears out the search criteria, but leaves the location.
Can anyone shed any light onto why the nrs appears to be behaving erratically?
If i have not explained the situation clearly enough I can elaborate in further detail.
Cheers.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet