UI elements
I was reading through READ ME file to customize UI.
I got confused with names of different elements of UI. I seek some clarification about which are these elements on screen
1) menus : "file", "Edit", "View", "Actions" are menus
2) headings : does it apply to top righthand entries like, "View User". "CCStd", "Reports", "Log Out", "Help" If not, please tell me know ehich element it applies to ?
3) action lists : "search", "compare", "preview", "get latest", "import", "submit" are action lists. If not, please tell me know ehich element it applies to ?
4) tabsets : "content", "workflow", "administration" are tab sets
5) links : links coming up in left navigation bar , under content tab are "links" Please let me know, if it refers to something else too in UI
6) tabs : whats difference betweeen tabs and tabsets in UI ?
7) maps : what is maps in UI ?
8) columns : I think this applies to workflow screen. Every field in workflow screen is called column (job, description, jobname, owner, duedate, action). If not, please tell me know which element it applies to ?
9) pagedlists/listviews : what is this ?
Thanks