Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
need to retreive the attributes in xml format.
Girish85
Hi,
I have a requirement to retreive the attibutes of files in XML format.
I have created the perl file and used something like "% iwextattr -x
//IWSERVER/default/main/dev/WORKAREA/andre/products/index.html"
above is working fine on putty but through perl(ipl) file this command is not executed.
Please advise how I can achieve this through perl.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Vip777
Could you share your perl file to understand where the problem is?
mart2001
Does your perl program have the full path to iwextattr? Off the top of my head, I would think that you have the path environment set for that program, but running it through perl, you might not have the necessary path.