can please elaborate on your reply ?Thanks
Do you use VMs ? Have a snapshot of the VM, or a *really* good backup.
This is what I understand (and not understand)1) Copy iw-store, iw-home and save it in another place or say external hard drive. Name it as iw-store_bkup and iw-home_bkup. - I am not sure about the format of iw-store_bkup in this case. - If I store iw-store_bkup on the same hard drive where iw-store is, does it create another content store ? - If backup is being taken regularly on an external tape, is it not good enough that I need to take another backup ? Can I not recover content from external tape ?
How the available_templates.cfg configuration file can be reverted back? It is the fresh installation of teamsite7.3.2 and the available_templates.cfg was replaced with templating.cfg. can anyone pls help There was no backup. can it be replaced with the available_templates from some other teamsite machine of below version or atleast by same version?