Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
An error occurred during PT compiling. Please see more details in log files.
Bhupesh
Hi,
I am getting this error message when i am trying to preview my DCR which i created.I am having the Master role. But when i logged in as administrator i am able to preview my DCR.I checked the log file and tried a lot but couldn't suceeded.I am attaching the iwutild.log file in Zip format. Please Help.I searched everything but couldn't find the suitable answer.
Thanks,
Jaiswal
TS 6.7.1 SP1
Windows 2003
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
When you say "administrator", are you referring to the Administrator of the server or domain, or the TeamSite "admin" role.
If it's the Administrator of the domain or server, then you may not have your TSIMP permissions set up correctly.
Is your domain_list correct in your iw.cfg? Do you use more than one domain for authentication?
Did this just start happening?
Bhupesh
Hi.....
I changed the setting in iwutild.cfg file as "impersonation=true" in command tag and the problem solved.Thanks for your support.
Bhupesh