Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Unknown Hopi error
LeeCharlebois
Windows 2003 Server EE SP2
TeamSite 7.2
When saving a DCR from a DCT with very little formAPI, I am intermittently getting the following error:
Save was unsuccessful. Check the path or contact your TeamSite administrator
Root cause:
Object being looked up was not found
Details...
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSObjectNotFoundException: Unknown Hopi error(Object being looked up was not found)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleExceptionSci(ExceptionHandler.java:217)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.exception.ExceptionHandler.handleException(ExceptionHandler.java:104)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceNodeSciImpl.deleteAllAssociations(FileServiceNodeSciImpl.java:891)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.sci.filesys.FileServiceSciImpl.deleteAllAssociations(FileServiceSciImpl.java:5748)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.java.FileServiceAdapterImpl.deleteAllAssociations(FileServiceAdapterImpl.java:103)
at com.interwoven.cssdk.filesys.impl.CSNodeImpl.deleteParentAssociations(CSNodeImpl.java:637)
at com.interwoven.ui.formspub.datacapture.SaveDCRCommand.setAssociations(SaveDCRCommand.java:624)
at com.interwoven.ui.formspub.datacapture.SaveDCRCommand.execute(SaveDCRCommand.java:287)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.doExecuteCommand(CommandHandler.java:915)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandDescriptor(CommandHandler.java:748)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunForward(CommandHandler.java:645)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.tryRunCommandID(CommandHandler.java:589)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler.runCommandLoop(CommandHandler.java:228)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doGet(CommandServlet.java:163)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandServlet.doPost(CommandServlet.java:263)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:710)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:803)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.livesite.spring.hibernate.web.filter.OpenSessionsInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionsInViewFilter.java:108)
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:75)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:183)
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:138)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.auth.AuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AuthenticationFilter.java:203)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.interwoven.ui.base.util.SetRequestEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetRequestEncodingFilter.java:106)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.filters.ReplyHeaderFilter.doFilter(ReplyHeaderFilter.java:96)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:230)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:175)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:182)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:84)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:157)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:262)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:844)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:583)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:446)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
I've attached the js and datacapture.
Weird thing, it actually does save the DCR. Once this starts happening with a particular DCR - it will always do it on save. It might take anywhere from 5-10 saves before it starts doing it.
I have to mention - this is inside a VMWare image. The image is stored and being run off an external HD.
Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
Lee
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
LeeCharlebois
I think I might have found what is making the problem/error start happening. It seems if I've created a DCR, and then changed the location of any of the formAPI within the DCT - whether just moving a function to another JS file, or moving the JS file itself - any existing DCRs will start to give me this error. Of course, leaving all the formAPI inside the datacapture.cfg file itself would probably solve this problem, but I don't like that option.
Can't say I understand why that's happening though. If anyone has any insights I'd appreciate it.
Thanks,
Lee
(Topic_36050)OS_BIRT_2.6.2_DynamicTabReportExample.rptdesign
SendelbachDavid
I'm having the exact same error. It sounds like this is a pretty common error when modifying the formAPI. I'm still trying to figure it out myself.
LeeCharlebois
Are you working in a VM?
SendelbachDavid
Oh I didn't catch that in your original post. No we're not using a VM. Our Teamsite is running on a physical server on the network.