A common response to the following question would be "Has anything changed." The answer is no.

) With that said, last Friday everything was fine and working great. Today a user was trying to preview a page and received:
Connection Failed
iwproxy was unable to open a connection to: server.domain.com:81
Reason: Connection refused.
(Note: I changed server.domain.com from the real server/domain just for this post.)
I looked into the iw.cfg file and see customer_webserver_port=81. Apache is running, and this file hasn't changed. I did a netstat -an | grep 81 and I don't see anything listening on port 81. I tried stopping and starting teamsite in hopes the problem was maybe a processed died, no such luck.
The iwserver.log shows:
Interwoven Web Daemon starting ...
Interwoven Proxy Server starting ...
Interwoven Servlet Engine starting ...
What can be the issue for this? When teamsite starts up, it excepts a web server to be listening on port 81 correct?
If this is true, I don't know what might be the problem or what would be a valid path for debugging to track down the issue.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-[ Richie Rich ]-