Hello,
We recently upgraded our OpenDeploy servers from 6.2 to 7.1
Since then a standalone datadeploy job that we were using to insert xml files into a number of oracle db tables has stopped working. When i look at the logs for the deployment, i see the error message:
*******************************************************
DBD: SQLException occured in JdbcCheckup:MakeConnection()
DBD: Exception Message: Null user or password not supported in THIN driver
DBD: Vendor Error Code: 17443
DBD: SQL state: null
DBD: *******************************************************
I've checked the following:
1) The hostname, username, password, etc info in the $OD_HOME/etc/database.xml file is correct. I can use them in a little standalone java class to connect to the database from the same host where OD is running
2) Datadeploy is reading this file: if i change the path to this file in the deployment configuration, i get a different error basically saying "can't find the file". Likewise if i change the name of the database in this file i get an error saying that the deployment can't find the specified database
3) I tried regenerating a new OD license, it doesn't make any difference.
4) I checked the odbase.xml file (it hasn't changed since 6.2) - the databaseDeployment element is uncommented, the daemon port is correct, and it has a standalone enabled="yes" subelement
I still have access to an environment where everything is the same EXCEPT it still has OD 6.2 installed, and there the same datadeploy deployment works as expected, so i'm fairly confident that the problem is 7.1 related.
Has anyone here seen this kind of error when performing a standalone datadeployment before?
Thanks,
/t