Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Action->New Job vs Submit :: Instantiation Form
System
Forgive me if this topic has been brought up - I am not allowed to search for the words New or Job as they are 3 characters. Good grief....
Anyway, we have noticed that a workflow instantiation form for a WFM workflow displays quite differently when you use the Action->New Job method of invoking a workflow or the Submit button. Submit works as intended, but Action->New Job displays bizarre things. Hidden values are shown, and containers are gone.
Has anyone else dealt with this and resolved it? I am ready to open a support case, but wanted to see if there's a way around this before I go that route (and wait the minimum of 14 days before someone picks up the case).
TS 6.7.2/Solaris
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
I know that works on WFT.
Can you post a sample for people to try ? I can try it on 7.2 or 7.1
Migrateduser
Working on getting a sample. I am not the developer on this one. Trying to get some screen shots as well. Stay tuned....
Migrateduser
Looks like the problem only occurs when no files are selected prior to choosing Action-New Job.
I have attached a zip that shows a couple of screen shots of what appears when one or more files are selected prior to choosing Action-New Job, and when no files are selected. It displays odd things.
Also attached the custom_instantiation.cfg and default_config.xml.
Migrateduser
Hi,
This is a "bug". The bug number is TS-6893.
Thanks,
James
Migrateduser
Oh. Thank you. Do you work for Interwoven? Any idea in which release this bug will be fixed?
new_report.rptdesign
Migrateduser
Evidently this was fixed in TS 6.7.2 SP1.