Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how to instantiate WFMWorkflow object in CGI servlet class
brvhrt
I am trying to get WFMWorkflow workflow object in my CGI task in order to remove some files from the workflow. but i dont know how to get it ;( ..
here is what i am doing :
1 - i am using pre-processor java class to get all the depenedent files ==> works good. (here i am able to get the WFMWorkflow object though)
2- i am transitioning to a CGI task in which i am getting all the dependent files attached to my workflow, then redirecting to a jsp.
3- the user then is presented with a list of files with checkbox next to each file
4- the user then selects some files and click deploy.. however, i want to remove the files that the user didnt select and remove them from the workflow before the deployment.
5- i am able to get those files and put them in an array list or vector but i am not able to remove them from the workflow as i am not able to get the WFMWorkflow object here or dont know how to get it.
your help is appreciated.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't recall the exact code - but ...
brvhrt
[QUOTE=ghoti]I don't recall the exact code - but ...
Thanks alot Adam I do really appreciate it