Are your users accessing TS / SP via some sort of proxy? I've seen that to be an issue in the past...
All,I know its a bit of a stupid question and relies on a lot of factors but can you share with me the time it takes your users to open a .page file in Edit mode? Also if possible the amount of components you're having on the .page. It takes our users around 30 seconds and they are not happy with that and I want to get some other figures. CheersM
What kind of components we talking about? Is there possibly a couple of components which are taking a majority of the time? For example, might a component be connecting to a database somewhere else which is slow to access?You should try and isolate which component or components are taking the most time then determine if it's something in the component that's slowing things down like a slow connection, slow query, large result sets, etc.Miro