Hi , We have customized "Action" menu and added 2 items. Deploy to DEV and Deploy to PROD. I am executing a CGI file "deploy.cgi" on click of these items.Now when I select some files or folders from workarea and "Click" on Deploy to DEV ,what is the option to get the selected file/folder which were selected in Workarea into the CGI file.thanks in advance,stya
Hi ,We have customized "Action" menu and added 2 items.Deploy to DEV and Deploy to PROD.I am executing a CGI file "deploy.cgi" on click of these items.Now when I select some files or folders from workarea and "Click" on Deploy to DEV ,what is the option to get the selected file/folder which were selected in Workarea into the CGI file.thanks in advance,stya
Hi , I tried accessing Vpath but no luck. And all the CGI examples under iw-bin are based on Workflow modules. As this is not invoked thru workflow.we may need some different options like iwevents to find which files are selected in workarea before selecting the menu option.thanks,gokz
I am sure you could google and find a way to do the exact same thing for CGI...