Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
generate html or htm pages?
Nikhlesh
I need to create option button using template file to give an option to the user to generate either html or htm page? can we do it using template files or I can do it only using template.cfg?
Please assist.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
vpatel
Read FormsPublisher guide thoroughly. Relevant information is all provided in that guide.
Nikhlesh
I have already gone through the document, there is no relevant information given for creating an option for generating either html or htm page using template files under presentation layer.
Please assist.
mart2001
If you have multiple template tags under your data-type for templating.cfg, when you generate or preview, it will ask you which template to use for generating. You can have one to generate html files and another to generate htm files.
Nikhlesh
Thanks for the help!!
It works