Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DestroyFSE event
herald10
Hi,
I have enabled DestroyFSE event in the iwserver section of the configuration file iw.cfg. I would like to use a trigger that invokes a perl script each time deletion of a file occurs. I know that it can be done using iwat. I did as suggested in the KB article#49977. But nothings happening.... can anybody help me out....
TIA.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
herald10
I placed iwat_delete.ipl under /iw-home/bin folder and configured iwlocal.cfg for that. I am attaching all the files I have configured.....
james1
Just run:
iwat DestroyFSE IWHOME/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /path/to/your/perl/script.ipl
once
and
only
once.
You should not have touched iwlocal.cfg.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
herald10
James,
I did exactly as you suggested. The following is the output of iwlsat CLT:
#iwlsat
ID: 7239 "DestoryFSE" /local/interwoven/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /local/interwoven/iw-home/local/delete_XM.ipl
Still the trigger seems to be not working.... After applying iwat .. do I need to do any iwreset or something like that?
Thanks
james1
> do I need to do any iwreset or something like that?
No. You need to spell "DestroyFSE" correctly.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
herald10
James,
I corrected the spelling still its not working....
iwlsat
ID: 7249 "DestroyFSE" /local/interwoven/iw-home/iw-perl/bin/iwperl /local/interwoven/iw-home/local/delete_XM.ipl
iwevents.log file entry is as follows:
[Thu Oct 9 10:09:39 2003] hkumar master DestroyFSE /default/main/Production_branch/WORKAREA/Production_wa /ProductionWebApp/cms_content/corporate/content.html.bak
Thanks
herald10
James
Its working but the log file was expected to be in the ../iw-home/local directory instead its getting created in the iw-home directory as I had mention relative paths...... so it works!!
Thanks