Hello,I'm new to the forum and I'm an intern at my place of work. We are having a strange issue when we try to modify a metadata file. We have a module replicant (in the forms > new form entry > 2nd page) that contains a dropdown list that gets populated by a jsp when the module_replicant is added. When making the call to the jsp, if the site hasn't been virtualized first, the call to the jsp results in a 404 error. If the site is virtualized first, the jsp works just fine and the drop-down list gets populated correctly. The http link to the jsp is identical in both situations. I get the same 404 error when trying to call the jsp directly (by copying the link into my browser). I admit I am new to this, but I've been struggling with this for a few days now and I can't figure it out. Any thoughts would be appreciated.Thanks
...but if I were to add jsp to this list would that maybe work? This remap sends the request to port 81
we have to click that virtualization file [...] and everything works correctly