Hi all,
I have something that seems a bit strange, and I wanted to post it out here on the forums to see if anyone else has seen this problem. I have been working on upgrading an existing install of TS 6.7.2 SP2, and have ran into problem after problem. Someone from support finally told me to just delete all TeamSite/OpenDeploy software from the server, perform a clean install, and then apply all of our customizations.
I have most of the customizations working, but I have come across something that really seems like it is not related to customizations, but rather something that should be out of the box. I am having problems with both importing a file or editing a file. If I use the gui and create a file (say it is called sample.txt) and then edit it, I get an error message on the screen that says "Java is not available on this machine. Please contact your administrator.". I then look at the error log and see the entry:
[Thu Jul 07 14:31:15 2011] [error] [client 10.251.5.193] File does not exist: /lcl/sit/apps/ApplicationContainer/server/default/deploy/iw-cc.war/teamsi
te/com.interwoven.launchpad100.LaunchPadApplet.class, referer:
http://darter.grhq.gfs.com/iw-cc/command/iw.teamsite.local_files?done_page=/iw-cc/command/iw.group.ccpro.list_directory%3fvpath%3d//darter/default/main/internet/gfs.com/en%255fus/WORKAREA/shared/html/en&full_redirect=true
When I try to do an import of a file, I get the same message on the screen "Java is not available on this machine. Please contact your administrator.". In the log file, I get the following error:
[Thu Jul 07 14:50:49 2011] [error] [client 10.251.5.193] File does not exist: /lcl/sit/apps/ApplicationContainer/server/default/deploy/iw-cc.war/teamsite/com.interwoven.launchpad100.LaunchPadApplet.class, referer:
http://darter.grhq.gfs.com/iw-cc/command/iw.group.importNow, when I go and look at the directory /lcl/sit/apps/ApplicationContainer/server/default/deploy/iw-cc.war/teamsite, I don't see the file specified (below is what it looks like when I do an ls):
/lcl/sit/apps/ApplicationContainer/server/default/deploy/iw-cc.war> ls
META-INF ccpro ecmconnector mtdialog teamsite_admin vpreview
WEB-INF ccstd formspub search transform workflowModeler
archivalmodule datacapture livesite tagui va
base datacapture6.0.dtd metadata teamsite vannotate
/lcl/sit/apps/ApplicationContainer/server/default/deploy/iw-cc.war>
I have verified that I have JDK 1.6 installed on the server. Would anyone have any thoughts on this or has anyone ever encountered this before?
TeamSite 7.2.1
Solaris 10, Update 9