Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
DCR preview returning blank page
Bhupesh
Hi....
When i am previewing my DCR , it is returning Blank page. But when i am generating the page i am able to see the preview.I am having the master user role.I checked the servletd_out log and it gives the following:
2010-05-03 11:38:17,484 [http-8080-Processor23] WARN com.interwoven.ui.base.impl.command.CommandHandler (INFOSTEPINC\bhupesh commandID iw.formspub.do_preview) - Execute com.interwoven.ui.formspub.DoPreviewCommand error.
com.interwoven.cssdk.common.CSException: (null)
Please Help..
TS 6.7.1 SP1,
Win 2003 server
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
curiousmaverick
Try seeing hwat you get with iwproxy -d.
Bhupesh
Try seeing hwat you get with iwproxy -d.
Hi..
I tried what u said.It displays the following with corresponding values substituted.
Using tickets for authentication
Using newfangled blobs
[iwproxy] max_connections (default): 100
[iwproxy: using gethostname() for local hostname: factotum]
[iwproxy: changed local hostname to result of gethostbyname(factotum):
factotum.interwoven.com]
[iwproxy] listening at
http://factotum.interwoven.com:1080
[iwproxy] using customer web server at
http://factotum.interwoven.com:81
[iwproxy] using servlet engine at
http://localhost:8080/iw-ts
[iwproxy] using iwwebd at
http://fully.qualified.hostname.com:80
[external remap configuration]
[name not set]
key: 0
docroot: [no docroot specified]
[local remap configuration]
/
key: 0
docroot: [no docroot specified]
curiousmaverick
Is this what you get when trying to do a preview?
What error you are getting in the preview page?
Bhupesh
I am not getting any error,i am just getting a blank page.
I posted the error i found in servletd_out.log file.
Trey
I think there is a support article on this, but go to into the iw.cfg and change the "preview_history_limit". Bump it up some and that may solve your issue. Don't forget to reset the server. I hope this is not a production box
Bhupesh
Hi,
I tried and it is working fine.
Thanks for your support.