Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
.jpg image size
qqagarg
Is there any size limit (or any setting) in TeamSite for .jpg images. I included an image of 2 MB in the DCr and tried to preview it. It did not show the image.
Then I opened the image in MS paint brush and saved it as .JPG, which reduced the size to KB. then the same image with .JPG extension worked.
Is there any difference between .jpg and .JPG (which I think not).. or is there any size limit for the images to be used.
Thanks,
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
I think what's more likely is that your original image had some kind of compression problem, which MSPaint was able to correct for you. I'd wonder if your original image could be rendered on its own in your browser without teamsite being part of the equation at all. To my knowledge, there is no such limit (certainly not one that small). I've only heard of issues when you get into video content in the 2GB+ range.
qqagarg
Thanks Rick. Your guess was right. Original image was not even rendered with local browser also.. so it should not be an issue with TeamSite..
But I am surprised, original image looked perfect when we viewed it.. we never thought of the compression issue.
Thanks again.