Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Custom Delivery Adapter
Balaveera Thatikonda
I am trying to create a custom delivery adapter.
I did according to the manual .
I created a class( which is replica of the given example, changed the class name) and jar'ed into the odadapter.jar and placed into the od-home/userlib
When I execute the od, it is throwing this error:
"
Can't find the class com.interwoven.od.adapter.delivery.example.myAdapterExample
"
When I tried with the example given in the manual (com.interwoven.od.adapter.delivery.example.
AdapterExample) ,
it is working
.
part of od config:
is there any configuration missing?
thanks in advance
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
Is there no relevant message in any of the logs? The error message may be misleading, as the code may be throwing a ClassNotFoundException for any number of reasons, including not extending the right class / implementing the right interface, having a class name that doesn't match the file name, etc. It could also be failing to load your class if C:\Interwoven\OpenDeployNG\conf\aw\ftp\ftpconfig_server isn't a Java properties file with all the expected parameters.