Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Error adding shortcuts to User's MyMatters
System
Hello all, I'm developing an exe program using Interwoven SDK where I add a shortcut to a workspace in some users MyMatters (Subscription Folders).
For that I have log as this user, go to its WorkArea and add the shortcut using the following code:
Dim ShortCuts As IManage.IManWorkspaceShortcuts
logWrite("connected as : " + UserID, LogFile)
ShortCuts = objSession.WorkArea.SubscriptionFolder.SubFolders
ShortCuts.AddNewWorkspaceShortcutInheriting(wsp)
ShortCuts.Refresh()
The problem I'm having is that it is working fine for some users, but with other users I'm getting an Access Denied, and also when I'm debugging and I try to see the WorkArea of the Session Object, I also get "Access Denied" in the rules properties.
I have double checked that my session object is connected as this user.
Could anybody knows the reason?
Thanks in advance
Javi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Please forget this thread. It has been solved.
I was doing a logout where I shouldn't and when I was trying to access to the workArea the object was not valid...
Thanks anyway.
Javi
Arwin
If you're smart, you can do it as an administrator without needing to go into that users context ...