this is mine:1 use perl to make some final page and list page template, which are for create web pages.2 use a application to execute batch of template to create web pages.3 at last, use the application to execute CLT to publish a file list including all files above. would you give me some suggestion or tell me how do you use it?
ok, thank you first, I m not finishedI mean even I use a application to deploy batch of files to ten web sites one times, but I can not able to stand
for example, it costs 20 minutes including creating and deploying 60 final pages and 120 list pages
I think it is faster than teamsite UI tools contentcenter, but I think it need faster,but I dont know how to do, so I want to ask you geek to show me what is the normal or what is yours