Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
LSCS Deployment failure
Faizi
Hello Friends,
I have installed TS 7.1 with LSCS and LSDS on the same machine (RHEL-5/64 ). Everything is working fine. But when i am using OOTB PLC workflow to deploy files, it gives error LSCS Startdeploy failure message.
I used to run command line to check LSCS deployment by using "startdeploy.sh" but it gives exception connection refused.
Please give some inputs to figure out this issue.
-Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
OS users or non-OS users ?
Faizi
OS users or non-OS users ?
Thanks Andy,
Using OS user only..
Finally its resolved after re-generating passphrase file and resolving port assignment issue between OD and LSCS.
(Topic_36234)OS_BIRT_2.5.1_FunctionExample2.rptdesign
Lohite
Can you please let me know the configuration file where I can map LSCS and OD.
I'm getting the same error.
nipper
You should start a new thread. The fix used easier was to create a new passphrase (which is well documented) and share that with CSF, OpenDeploy and TeamSite, then restart everything. That may work for you or may not.