Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Spellchecker in TinyMCE
Vishu1
I am working on Spellchecker in TinyMCE.
I have associated the same with my DCT's. Even though I am able to see the button on the form but getting an alert message "Please specify: spellchecker_rpc_url".
Tried several things but don't know what value should be passed to this variable.
I also tried with the latest version of spellchecker plugin, but it did not work as well.
Can any one help me with this?
OS: windows
TeamSite Version: 7.1
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Sarang
Is the error consistent across different browsers?What is the version of TinyMCE and SpellChecker?
Try to do a fresh install with latest versions and clear the browser cache & cookies.
Hope it helps
Rick Poulin
The spellcheck happens on the server side. Your missing parameter is intended to tell the plugin where (what URL) to send the content for validation. AFAIK, this server-side piece is not provided with TeamSite OOTB so you have to grab and install one of those mentioned on the spellchecker plugin page. There's a Java one that would probably integrate with TeamSite much better than the PHP version.