OK, building a site TS/SP/LS 7.1Using the DCR approach (index_fr-CA.xml) to get the French Canadian content. Easy enough. The question is how do I get location specific CSS ? In the old days when I had different languages on different branches I could easily do that. Now with all languages in the same folders, I cannot do it. Language specific images can be referenced in a DCR, should I do the same with CSS ? Create a CSS component that understands the language ?
What is your primary "Asset - CSS" association mechanism? Do you use "cssurl" Attribute of the Tag?
Can you have your language specific CSS set in the header section via PAGE_SCOPE token? Will that suffice? I am not totally clear on your requirement but I think that would probably work as one option.
Hmmm interesting that I may be able to do this with an XSL only solution. Makes it easier than building a page level controller.