Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Changing EA captured by PLC ?
Bowker
(Let me start with - what manual should I read?)
Part way through the Publish LiveSite Content workflow we receive a dialog prompt with two tabs - Description and Details.
How can I:
1) add/modify the fields listed
2) update the values in the Business Unit drop down
3) I'm assuming this information is available by LiveSite XSL templates - how?
This maybe totally unrelated, but...
Where does the Site Map Taxonomies come into play?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bowker
Well I can answer part of it:
...\TeamSite\local\config\datacapture.cfg
is the definition of that dialog box. It appears also when looking at the properties of a file while within TeamSite and pressing "tag". There is some documentation in appendix J (Map Assets) of the SitePublisher developer's guide. But it's pretty sparse.