Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
component preview not working.
prasadbabunv
Hi,
I have created on component with one simple text but when i click on preview, it is showing empty screen with loading message. Even the OOTB components (component-guide) also showing same this.
please anybody help me to resolve this. I am attaching the screen shot here.
Thanks,
Prasad.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Crsb
try in IE and see if you have the same issue.
prasadbabunv
Hi,
I have tried in IE, firefox and googlechrome also but facing same issue. One day before it was working fine. I didn't do anything after that (not changed any files etc) but today I am getting this issue.
Thanks,
Prasad.
Bowker
I know you said it's OOTB components, but every time that happens to me, I've screwed up the XSL (not a valid XML file) or some other XSL error (using a variable before defined or invalid xpath in select, an included .xsl is invalid/not found for example)
It could be the system couldn't find/read the component. It could be a config issue on the web/app server.