Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
jsp problem
pavan333
Hi All,
I have written a JSP to insert the values of a html page in to database. I kept that jsp file inside webapps/Content_center.
But the problem is ClassNotFoundException in the jsp where we will load the jdbc driver , i.e in Class.forName("oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver");
Do we need to place any external jar's like ojdbc14.jar in teamsite ?
If it is so can you please tell me the location ?
Thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Rick Poulin
You should be using the UITK for that type of customization. Dropping your JSP directly into the webapps directory is unsafe, as it may disappear the next time you install a patch or run the UITK build process. I suggest you read up on that.
Both your JSP and the JAR (yes, you do have to include it manually because Oracle's license doesn't allow it to be distributed with just about any software) should reside in Teamsite/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src. The JAR goes in lib, the JSP goes in web.