Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Generating files into a specific folder
syim
Hi,
We are still using TeamSite 6.5. Is there a way that TeamSite template will generate files into a specific folder automatically?
I know in templating.cfg, for the presentation template section you can use the <directory dir-regex="..." /> to specify the folder name as where to generate HTML files based on this presentation template may be saved. It will trigger an error msg if I saved the generated files into a different folder. However, when I do Generate, it does not pre-select the folder for me, that does not really help users to know where to save the generated file until the error msg shows.
Does any one knows if it is possible to have a specified folder pre-selected? or have generated files for a particular template always be generated into a specific folder?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet