Hi,I have a strange behavior happening here in available_templates.cfg. I have a workflow defined and all works nicely until I have added the role_list tag to prevent all users to be able to trigger the workflows. So nobody can trigger that workflow even the people with the "Body Webmaster" role. Anybody got a clue what that could be? [HTML] [/HTML] TS 672, Solaris 10CheersM
Thanks,sorry I missed to mention that but I tried before:[HTML][/HTML] />Still did not workM
Hi,I have a strange behavior happening here in available_templates.cfg. I have a workflow defined and all works nicely until I have added the role_list tag to prevent all users to be able to trigger the workflows. So nobody can trigger that workflow even the people with the "Body Webmaster" role. Anybody got a clue what that could be? [HTML][/HTML]TS 672, Solaris 10CheersM
<template_file name='Submit' path='/workflow/wft/default_submit.wft'> <allowed> <and> <command name="submit"/> <role name="Body Webmaster"/> <branch-vpath vpath="/iwadmin/main/livesite/template"/> </and> </allowed></template_file>
<template_file name='Submit' path='/workflow/wft/default_submit.wft'> <allowed> <and> <command name="submit"/> <or> <role name="Body Webmaster"/> <role name="Frame Webmaster"/> </or> <branch-vpath vpath="/iwadmin/main/livesite/template"/> </and> </allowed></template_file>