Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Callserver cgi Script to pull the values from database and put them into DCT Dropdown
chnkumar
Hi experts,
I have a requirement like
In a DCT, there are 2 dropdown boxes, when one box is selected, based on that value the script should retrieve values from database and put the values in second dropdown.
I need a perl script for that
I have written one script, its working but pls check me is this right way to do
i have attached my script and also DCT code
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Problem #1 - you've (or someone there) installed TeamSite in
\Program Files\...
You will undoubtedly run into all sorts of problems due to the fact that there is a space in that path.
Other than that, the code seems fairly reasonable. However, if this interface (the double-dropdown menu) occurs within a replicant, you'd probably be better off fetching all the data in the beginning, with an inline script, and then referencing it from there in your onItemChange handlers.