Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Remove the information msgs at task level
Ashwini_More
Hello,
I am using review task for a group. I have added groups into it through reviewer.
When the user logins in to take the ownership(even when the user in that group), 3 messages appear. The messages are -
-Task is read only. Files can be viewed, but not modified.
-This task is a group task. Click 'Take' to take ownership.
-You do not have permission to work on this task.
I don't want the last message to appear.
Have attached the screenshot for better understanding.
Please tell me how to remove that message.
Thanks,
Ashwini
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I don't believe there is any [supported] way to remove any of those messages.
The semi-supported way would be to figure out the JSP being used (assuming it's a JSP), create a copy of it in the proper location within IWHOME/local/config/lib/content_center/customer_src/src, modify it as desired (assuming you can figure out how), and then do a make_toolkit.ipl.
User training along with user documentation may be a whole lot easier...