Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Retrieve Hero Content for Adults or Children rule returns a $ only
catorarn
I set up the LiveSite CS demo site in TS71/windows2003SP2 and the targeting functionality for anonymous targeting is working in runtime as the sitemap changes once I log in as an adult as opposed to a child.
However, the Landing Page returns just a $ and the component seems to return an empty .
Using the debugpanel on both preview and runtime I find that all txt files fro m efiles/selected have been indexed into IDOL ok.
I cannot see any errors in the servletd_out.log.
trying debug level on rules engine now,
anybody has seen this before?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
catorarn
I found that the $ is returned as a file on this URL (that I got in the livesite.preview.log):
http://winws71:8080/lscs/v1/document/$?q=((TeamSite/Metadata/ContentCategories:="fyhme1rp") AND (TeamSite/Metadata/ContentType:%ALL)) AND (TeamSite/Metadata/ContentCategories:="fyhme1sr")&start=0&max=50&project=//WINWS71/default/main/livesite-cs&format=json
I also changed the form at to xml and I got this:
http://winws71:8080/lscs/v1/document/$?q=((TeamSite/Metadata/ContentCategories:="fyhme1rp") AND (TeamSite/Metadata/ContentType:%ALL)) AND (TeamSite/Metadata/ContentCategories:="fyhme1sr")&start=0&max=50&project=//WINWS71/default/main/livesite-cs&format=xml
[html]
[/html]
How can it be that the assets are empty, while the debugpanel returns documents like 11.txt?:
[html]
<metadata>
ASCII
2006
Lewis Carroll
1
y
2010-04-01 16:05:51
fyhme1ro
Gutenberg
/default/main/livesite-cs/STAGING
/default/main/livesite-cs/WORKAREA/shared
/default/main/livesite-cs/WORKAREA/shared/efiles/selected/11.txt
autn-resources/images/livesitecs-demo/books/aliceinwonderland_sm.png
Children
g7hpmfy6
autn-resources/images/livesitecs-demo/books/aliceinwonderland.png
fyhme1rq
fyhme1sr
Fantasy
2010-05-09 17:13:08
/default/main/livesite-cs
efiles/selected/11.txt
Alice's Adventures in Wonderland
Gutenberg
11.99
2010-05-09 17:13:08
en_US
English
efiles/selected/11.txt
Gutenberg
g7hpmfy6
PR: Language and Literatures: English literature|PZ: Language and Literatures: Juvenile belles lettres
[/html]
vpatel
1. Are your files deployed to runtime alright?
2. Is your DB up and running?
3. Anything relevant in the LS logs?
catorarn
just did a test to answer your questions:
1. I created a new page and that got deployed all onto the runtime using the PLC workflow. I also included an update on the landing page and that file got updated on the runtime. The $ still shows up on runtime
2. I checked the MSSQL DB and that is up and running
3. I checked the livesite_runtime.log and lscs.log, in the livesite_runtime.log this appears:
[html]
2010-05-10 11:44:51,424 ERROR [com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.rendering.RuntimeRenderingManager] doSetupRenderingObjects: ERROR_INVALID_SITE
context===================== START: com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.impl.RuntimeRequestContext@10472ac =================================================
===brq:Mode[RUNTIME]brq:Mode===
===brq:WebContext[/]brq:WebContext===
===brq:ApplicationContext[
org.springframework.web.context.support.XmlWebApplicationContext@18352d8: display name [Root WebApplicationContext]; startup date [Wed May 05 17:04:01 BST 2010]; root of context hierarchy
]brq:ApplicationContext===
===brq
ageName[null]brq
ageName===
===brq
ageTitle[null]brq
ageTitle===
===brq:RuntimePage[
null
]brq:RuntimePage===
===brq:RenderingConfig[
com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.rendering.RenderingConfig@a6023a
]brq:RenderingConfig===
===brq
ageLayoutConfig[
null
]brq
ageLayoutConfig===
===brq:RenderingGoal[3]brq:RenderingGoal===
===brq:RenderingConfig[
com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.rendering.RenderingConfig@a6023a
]brq:RenderingConfig===
===brq:HttpRequest[
com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.servlet.LiveSiteRequest@10480e1
]brq:HttpRequest===
===brq:HttpResponse[
org.apache.catalina.connector.ResponseFacade@15a1c5f
]brq:HttpResponse===
===brq
arameters[
com.interwoven.livesite.external.ParameterHash
mSubmitForm[false]
mSiteName[-Invalid-Site-]
mPageName[]
key(RequestHeaders)=value[[cookie] = [iw_user=Administrator; iw_domain=WINWS71; iw_which_ui=; autn.idolId=fd1a34c79332ae96; autn.clientIp=127.0.0.1; s_vsn_diggcomsyndication_1=6005238578909; IWAUTH=52616e646f6d49566dcd00fdaa7a2b3d67010191a8a1f5efe8627f864f39508b659ee570114b225d7621acae1ae724bcb229ec23380d5b81d9964374e4aaf4b0; IWPROXY_PATHTRACK=/iw-mount/default/main/livesite-cs/WORKAREA/shared/; JSESSIONID=C1F115B34427D6ABEDBEDE585DC1CB7A]
[connection] = [keep-alive]
[accept-language] = [en-gb,en-us;q=0.7,en;q=0.3]
[host] = [winws71:1776]
[accept] = [image/png,image/*;q=0.8,*/*;q=0.5]
[keep-alive] = [300]
[user-agent] = [Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-GB; rv:1.9.1.9) Gecko/20100315 Firefox/3.5.9 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)]
[referer] = [
http://winws71:1776/livesitecs-demo/Landing+Page.page?]
[accept-encoding] = [gzip,deflate]
[accept-charset] = [ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7]
]:class[com.interwoven.livesite.external.RequestHeaders]
]brq
arameters===
===brq:UserAgent[
null
]brq:UserAgent===
===brq:Locale[
null
]brq:Locale===
===brq:Cookies[
null
]brq:Cookies===
===brq:FileDal[
com.interwoven.livesite.file.impl.FileSystemDal@a943af
]brq:FileDal===
===brq:LiveSiteDal[
null
]brq:LiveSiteDal===
===brq:ForwardPath[null]brq:ForwardPath===
===brq:ComponentId[null]brq:ComponentId===
===brq:ThisComponent[
null
]brq:ThisComponent===
===brq:ComponentRenderingData[
{}
]brq:ComponentRenderingData===
===brq
ageScopeData[
{}
]brq
ageScopeData===
===brq:HasOptimostFooterJS[null]brq:HasOptimostHeaderJS===
===brq:HasOptimostHeaderJS[null]brq:HasOptimostFooterJS===
===brq
ite[
mId [null]
mName [-Invalid-Site-]
mDirectory []
mStartPage []
mLoginPage []
mErrorPage []
mIsPrivate [false]
mBranch []
mPath []
mAdminServer []
mAnalyticsUrl []
mPageLayoutConfigInfo [com.interwoven.livesite.model.rendering.PageLayoutConfigInfo@9ac7bd[mPageTypeId=,mLayoutId=,mFixedLayoutCanvasPath=]]
mInternalProperties [{InternalProperties:{document: }}]
Resources { }
mHosts { }
mSiteControllers { }
mSitePostControllers { }
mSiteLogin {
mAttributes [[]]
mConfig [[]]
}
mAnalytics {
com.interwoven.livesite.model.analytics.WebtrendsAnalyticsSite@1af4db4}
]brq
ite===
===brq:UserSession[
null
]brq:UserSession===
==================== END: com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.impl.RuntimeRequestContext@10472ac =================================================
2010-05-10 11:44:51,502 ERROR [com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.rendering.RuntimeRenderingManager] render: handleException(RenderingException)
2010-05-10 11:44:51,502 ERROR [com.interwoven.livesite.runtime.rendering.RuntimeRenderingManager] doFilter: site not valid:
client :[192.168.174.1]
server :[winws71]
uri :[/]
QueryString :[null]
PathInfo :[null]
[/html]
I did spot that in the visitor profiles there were 2 checkboxes for livesitecs-demo (site name).
Do you think the site is not registered correctly in the runtime DB?
AlexC
That error shows that the site is invalid.