start="t"
My guess - you have the start="t" attribute set on both your externaltasks - thus they both start as soon as the job is instantiated.If neither is a start-task, then I would look at whether you defined both externaltasks within a single successorset for some other task, such that they both start at the same time.Without seeing the actual job specification file it is difficult to provide any other input. With seeing it, we may still need to see other code - but frankly, I'm guessing the problem is what I mentioned first.
Thanks, Ghoti I was doing the same thing which you had mentioned i.e. start was written for both tasks. But does that means we need to specify start attribute for only very first task which is written in job specification file.
If you have to ask that question it means you need more training in the fundamentals of [TeamSite] workflow design and development. Either that, or you should hire someone who has that knowledge and experience to come in and do the work for you (and hopefully train you as part of knowledge transfer at the end of the engagement).