Hi there,
I have upgraded from 6.7.2 to 7.2.1. Everything works fine except one thing.
- When I click on edit on a page which had some components on it, I am getting a blank page. None of the components are on it, also the template is no longer there.
- I don't see any error just a blank page, just like in the attachment(In IE I have the JavaScript error but in Firefox nothing. Also no error in the log). I click a couple of times on F5 but this does not have any effect.
- After this I click on "Preview page". When I do this it asks me if I want to save the page. I say yes(knowing that I did not change anything to the page).
- Then it save the page and goes to the preview. When I click again on Edit page it goes back to the edit screen.
- When I click on F5 this time the components and the templates are visible.
I am thinking that something is missing which comes back when I save the page again.
This does not occur on all pages, only some of them have this issue.
Preview is working on all times before and after saving the page. It is the edit screen which gives me the problem.
Thanks in advance